Thunderdash is a 5K mud run. It’s the race Brandon and I ran in September 2016.
Sloshing through mud pits and over 20 obstacles including a 40-foot tire wall in an active quarry is as exciting as it sounds.
We are inviting you to join us as we interview the founders of the race, Kevin and Laura Tift.
The Tifts’ Story
Kevin and Laura are going to share with us the following:
- How they made Thunderdash profitable in two years
- How they leverage land and people resources to bring a highly organized, fun-filled event year-after-year
- How they face the challenges of running a business, especially around insurance
- How Thunderdash is funding their retirement and dream vacations
- How they created a side business of helping other organize their own 5K races
While organizing a race may not be in your dreamlist, you can learn a lot about their story for your own dream.
Links and Resources
Join us on the 9am wave of the Thunderdash 5K. Team name is “The Rutters”. Click on “Team” button, then register as a “Teammate”.
Check out the race info for Thunderdash at Thunderdash.com.
Email – email@example.com
Leave a voicemail by calling 361-596-3788