If you want to learn how to get unstuck and make the dream happen, entrepreneur Brian Dixon has a message for you: Start with Your People.
How to Get Unstuck
The truth on how to get unstuck is simple. If you start with helping your people get unstuck, you will also find yourself getting unstuck.
Brandon and Jerry have a conversation with entrepreneur and business coach Brian Dixon on how we repeatedly got himself unstuck in life by living that same philosophy.
It’s all about helping other people and reaching them where they are. You’ll gain insights into tips and tricks to consider in your own life or business or career.
Who is Brian Dixon?
Brian believes you were created for a purpose. Living in North Carolina with his family, Brian helps people clarify their calling, discover their audience and create a sustainable business.
Whether you are an aspiring author, speaker, or podcaster, Brian can help you remove the clutter and focus on what really makes the difference in your business.
From Teacher to Entrepreneur
We get to learn about how Brian felt stuck in his career as a teacher. He turned his entrepreneurial spirit into providing a benefit to students by running charter schools.
Sometimes we get out of one rut only to create a new one for ourselves. That was no different for Brian Dixon. Ultimately, he discovered the secret on how to get unstuck and live the life you always dreamed of living.
Resources and Links
Visit BrianDixon.com to learn more about Brian’s books, coaching, his podcast, and speaking engagements.
Start with Your People is the step-by-step blueprint you need to love your work and get after it. Packed with strategic principles, practical tips, and engaging stories, you’ll be able to lean into your home team as you move forward with clarity and confidence. (Affiliate Link Disclosure)
Here are a few things you’ll learn from this book:
- The #1 key to unlocking your powerful network (without being cheesy or fake)
- A 10-step method to create your own personal mission statement
- Why your family actually helps you succeed at work, and how to see your kids as a legacy instead of a liability
- The counter-intuitive method to increase your income (without quitting your job)
- Little-known secrets to converting your under-performing team to a powerful dream team
- The fastest, safest way to deal with the difficult people in your life
- Plus, you get 11 powerful mindset hacks including Brian’s life-changing morning practice
Listen to these past episodes:
- BtR 191 – What is the Rut You Help People Get Out of?
- BtR 169 – Jody Maberry Reflects on Being a Small Business Owner in Podcasting
- BtR 156 – Jim Shiels Shares How to Succeed as an Entrepreneur at Home
Connect with Us
Facebook Beyond the Rut
“Oceans Apart” is our theme song composed and performed by Scott Ian Holmes.