Table of Contents
Melissa Monte is one of today’s influential and thought-provoking explorers of the mindset and positive energy. She’s known for her ability to educe and explain complex ideas with humor and clarity, in a way that deeply connects with a wide audience.
She was a victim of sexual assault, twice! She suffered the loss of a close friend by suicide, struggled with bulimia, lost a parent to lymphoma, and even spent time in jail because of an ex-boyfriend.
You wouldn’t think any of that when you speak with her, because of how much positive energy she exudes. Today, Melissa hosts Mind Love podcast. Mind Love is a show about creating a positive mindset to pursue the life that will make you happy and fulfilled.
In This Episode
- Did Jim Carrey really break Melissa’s toe?
- Discovering the common denominators, principles, for living
- How energy is something that you cultivate
- We are constantly changing either towards the life we want or the life others decide for us
- Who have you surrounded yourself with?
Resources and Links
Visit Melissa’s website MindLove.com
Read The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Power by Rhonda Byrne
Connect with Us
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Beyond the Rut