The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
The Last Lecture, wrote by Randy Pausch in his final days battling metastasized cancer, shares his message to readers about living a full and purposeful life.
The sad truth is that the United States population experiences a 100% mortality rate in life. You can actually say this is a global issue. We all die eventually, and there is no stopping it although we will delay its coming as best as possible.
What will you do with the time you do have on this Earth?
“God intended for you to live a life abundantly.” Brandon Cunningham
Brandon and Jerry discuss their lessons taken from reading The Last Lecture around the following questions:
- What are you focused on right now that doesn’t really matter in your life?
- How do you set priorities on what matters most?
- How do you set the right boundaries to protect what matters most?
- You don’t have to be plugged into communication technology 24/7?!
- What are you reading or learning that is adding to your personal and professional growth?
“When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my groaning all day long.” Psalm 32:3 NIV
Resources and Links
Buy The Last Lecture on Amazon
Connect with Us
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Beyond the Rut