Suzy Rosenstein had what many would call a successful 25-year career in public health. Like many people, she felt stuck in a rut when she turned 50 years old. That mindset led to a downward spiral that ended in her career ending with a layoff.
We sometimes need a sudden jolt to get us moving in a direction that blends our passion and need for income into a business and life that thrives.
- 7:00 – Finding a career in public health for 25 years, earning a Masters Degree in Applied Social Psychology
- 10:00 – How our mindsets lead to our behaviors.
- 11:55 – The rut of being stuck in her career and what she did about it…after getting laid off.
- 17:25 – Clarifying where you’re going while being fearful about where you’re going.
- 19:40 – How it’s the comfort zone that puts you in a rut, so here is Jerry’s new business idea to help you get out of your ruts.
- 21:10 – The need for a wake-up call.
Resources and Links
Check out Suzy’s website and download for free “10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk” suzyrosenstein.com
Connect with Us
Facebook: Beyond the Rut