Lisa Reynolds, Ph. D. SPHR
Lisa’s passion is being a development chemist. She serves as a catalyst assisting others in unleashing their talents and discovering their full potential.
Her leadership style is one that focuses on relationship-building. Lisa is known among her colleagues for leading high-performing, cohesive teams.
Today, she is Vice President of Talent Management for CHRISTUS Health leading the overall vision, strategy, standards, and protocols for Leadership Development, Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Career and Succession Management, Learning and Capability Development and technology to support Talent Management.
In This Episode
- Lisa’s story of starting out as a young mother washing dishes in a restaurant to earn a living to becoming the leader she is today
- How she saw a need within her organization and created her own job to meet that need
- Four tips to build your career into a leadership or influential role
- How to overcome a common rut for new leaders
- The importance of building authentic relationships to lead people
Lisa Reynolds on LinkedIn and Twitter
Check out how you can get a free Beyond the Rut t-shirt in 2017
Comments are closed.