Call in with a question for the show or share with us what you would have liked to have heard us cover in our interview with Sara McDaniel by calling 361-596-3788. Leave us a voicemail. We’d love to hear from you.
Takeaways from SimplySara Include
- Breaking out of her comfort zone in a big way – her mission trip to Guatemala with Jeff Goins’ Wrecked trip
- How Sara simplified her life to what mattered most to her
- Beware of status symbols – how the term “Keepin’ up with the Joneses” is not just about buying stuff you don’t need to impress people you don’t know. It carries over to status symbols and what we would consider normal life milestones.
- Sara’s strength from vulnerability
- How she found her sense of significance from this one shift in how she lives her life
Links and Resources
Shawn Albright’s blog 30-ish and Confused
Is “We Are Just So Busy” the New Status Symbol? by Shawn Albright
Download this episode for later (right-click or press-and-hold)