Kingsley Grant is providing the cure for toxic work environments and helping leaders unleash the human potential to build effective teams.
Kingsley is on a mission to REDEFINE LEADERSHIP from being a title or a position to being a way of life.
Leadership should not be WHAT you do but WHO you are
The WHO you are is what people connect to or disconnect from.
“People don’t quit their jobs, they quit bad leaders?”
- 79% of people say that they left their job because their leaders failed to value and acknowledge them
- Gallup research found that almost 70% of people are disengaged in the workplace?
If John Maxwell is right which Kingsley believes he is, “everything rises and falls on leadership!”
We are discussing in this episode how to REDEFINE LEADERSHIP by giving leaders a new script that makes people their #1 priority, is the place to start.
THIS NEW SCRIPT IS DESIGNED TO:
- Turn Leaders Into Celebrities and Employees into Rockstars
- Boost people engagement across all levels of the workplace.
- Boost productivity and revenue
- Increase employee happiness and satisfaction
In addition to that, I’ve recorded and published over 100 podcast episodes which can be accessed at .
Resources and Links
The Kingsley Grant Show, Kingsley podcast on emotional intelligence and servant leadership
Visit Kingsley’s website to book him for a speaking engagement or consultation and coaching at KingsleyGrant.com
Listen to the interview with Jerry – Former Army Sergeant Said This About Leadership That May Surprise You
Buy a copy of The Emotelligent Leader on Amazon.
Connect with Us
Facebook Beyond the Rut
“Oceans Apart” is our theme song composed and performed by Scott Ian Holmes.