Goals – Get Some!
Most people are demoralized year-after-year by the idea of making goals that won’t come to fruition. Many people who achieve success have clear, written goals. Let’s talk about how you can make your goals work for your own success.
Topics in This Episode
- Key ingredient success, 1:55
- Silver Linings: how you win even if you fail, 6:09
- Set smaller steps you can win. How and why, 9:30
- It’s okay to quit and cross things off your list, 13:28
- What’s on tap for Beyond the Rut in 2018, 15:50
- Jerry’s life plan – it’s too long, making a one-pager, 17:20
Resources and Links
We created a worksheet and tutorial to help you set your own goals with clarity. Go to BeyondTheRut.com/goals to download a free copy for your life’s success.
Scott Beebe shares with us the importance of having a vision – BtR episode 114
Getting Beyond the Rut of New Year Resolutions – BtR episode 019
If You Only Have Five Years to Live – BtR episode 045
Retrain Your Mind to Stop Betraying You – interview with Darius Foroux BtR episode 042
It’s Your Life, Live Big by Josh Hinds
Connect with Us
Facebook: Beyond the Rut