You finally find the courage to do something out of the ordinary and pursue your dreams, the out of nowhere, obstacles seem to be everywhere. At first, they seem paralyzing. What if we told you that the vast majority of obstacles are only perceived, not real?
Fear and doubt have robbed you of your future for long enough! In this episode, we walk through the five most common obstacles and provide some practical steps to help you overcome them and get back on the path.
“I’ve found that a substantial fraction of many people’s days is spent worrying about what other people think of them. If nobody ever worried about what was in other people’s head, we would all be 33% more effective in our lives and in our jobs.” – Randy Pausch from The Last Lecture
Resources, Links and Quotes
1. Perry Noble blog post “7 Differences Between a Coach and a Critic” https://perrynoble.com/blog/7-differences-between-a-coach-and-a-critic-part-one?search=critic#search-modal
2. “Don’t share your dreams with people that don’t dream.” – John Maxwell
3. “I write only when inspiration strikes. Fortunately, it strikes every morning at nine o’clock sharp.” Somerset Maugham
4. BOOK – Enemies of the Heart by Andy Stanley
5. BOOK – The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch